Townsfolk, Denmark. VAT: 36242469
All business relationships between Townsfolk hereinafter referred to as seller – and the purchaser – hereinafter referred to as buyer or customer – shall exclusively be subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version which has been valid at the time of placing the order by the buyer. We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
For any questions regarding your purchase, navigating the website or other inquiries please contact us at:
The opening hours for support are:
Mon-Friday: 11am to 5pm CET
Weekends and holidays: Closed
Return & Exchanges policy
We are happy to offer a full refund or exchange without indicating any reasons, within 14 days of receipt for any items with which you are not entirely satisfied. Return the item unused and in its original packaging. Return shipping costs will not be refunded. In addition, the following criteria must be met:
- All original packaging with pricing, labels, hang tags etc. must be intact.
- No tape is to be attached to the product or the product’s packaging.
- Hats and caps must be returned in a box to protect their form.
- Shoe boxes must be packaged inside another box.
Returns which do not comply with the above listed criteria risk being refused.
The return shipment or the return request must be addressed to:
Englandsvej 40, 1th
2300 Copenhagen S
We strongly recommend that buyer send returns by recorded delivery and obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. Items are returned to Townsfolk at buyer’s own cost. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods are faulty. We do not exchange sales items. Please note that buyer are responsible for the product until it reaches seller.
In the event that the goods have deteriorated or for use (i.e. benefits from use), which cannot be reimbursed fully or partially or only in an impaired condition, you will have to pay an appropriate compensation.
You will only have to pay compensation for a deterioration of the goods or for any benefits achieved, if the use or the deterioration is the result of handling the merchandise in a way that exceeds the assessment of its attributes or functionality. “Assessment of attributes or functionality” is defined as testing and trying out the respective merchandise, as it is possible and common in a shop. Obligations with regard to the refund of payments must be met within 30 days. For you this period begins with the dispatch of the merchandise or the send date of the return request, for us with the receipt.
The costs of your order will be charged to your credit card or bank account. In case of a return, your relevant card or bank account will be credited. However, any losses that are caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
Delivery & Shipping
The risk of the goods purchased at Townsfolk passes to you as a Customer on the time of delivery. Townsfolk reserves the right to exclude persons from purchasing on the web shop. Townsfolk has no obligation to deliver goods that are out of stock.
We only deliver to EU, United Kingdom, Norway, and Switzerland.
- The goods will be ready for shipment one day after your order was placed at the latest.
- Please note that you may incur customs duties and taxes on the items you purchase, and these fees are not charged or calculated by Townsfolk. Customers are responsible for all import taxes, customs, tariffs, excises and other governmental fees associated with their goods. Such customs fees, if applicable, are generally paid directly to your national government or postal service at the time of delivery. Townsfolk has no involvement in foreign customs policies and has no ability to predict possible customs fees for merchandise sent outside the EU. In case of returned shipments, the Customer is responsible for any and all additional shipping fees and return fees assessed. All orders are sent from Denmark. Shipping to some countries are subject to a shipping cost, this will display vividly upon checkout of your purchase.
- Product prices are shown inclusive of Danish sales tax.
- Force Majeure: Townsfolk is under no circumstances liable for delays or non-performance due to force majeure hereunder, but not limited to, shipping.
- Delivery time and shipping rates:
Delivery to other countries: Cost in DKK 100 (approx. € 14) – orders in other countries than Denmark will be delivered within 2-5 working days.
Conditions of Payment
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro (International)
All prices on the website include Danish VAT. Please note that the receipt received immediately after submitting the order does not constitute an actual order confirmation.
General Web Shop Information
The articles offered on Townsfolk.dk are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing merchandise. Slight differences between the photographs and reality do not constitute a defect of the ordered merchandise.
Please note that the articles presented on townsfolk.dk may no longer be available at the time of the customer’s visit to our site, and the respective prices might have changed. We preserve the right to change prizes, stock list, text and other web shop information at any time without warning.
As part as accepting the Terms & Conditions on this page upon purchase of a product from this website the buyer accept to receive the regular Newsletter containing special offers, news about release of products, events etc. The buyer can always unsubscribe from the newsletter if wanting to after receiving the first Newsletter.
Data protections and privacy: Townsfolk will never pass your email or contact details on to a third party.
Online Dispute Resolution
If you have had a problem with something you have bought online from our webshop, and we can't find a solution both parties agree on, you can complain to Online Dispute Resolution (ODR).
Here is the information about us that you have to use:
Read more here